The water facts


Living things which do not require water, from moving or not moving every living creature would need water to survive. Here are some facts about water:
- The amount of water on earth, just like the first time to form. The total amount of water on our planet remains the same for 2 billion years.
- In 100 years time, a water molecule spends 98 years at sea, 20 months as ice, about 2 weeks in lakes and rivers, and less than a week in the atmosphere.
- Water is the only substance found naturally in the earth in three forms: liquid, gas, solid.
- 80% of the earth's water is surface water. The other 20% are either ground water or water vapor atmosphere. Of all water on Earth, only 2.5% of fresh water. More than 90% of the world's fresh water supply is located in Antarctica.
- The total volume of water on earth has about 344 million cubic miles. 315 million cubic kilometers of sea water. 1. 9 million cubic miles of groundwater in the aquifer. 2. Position 7 million cubic miles of frozen in the ice at the poles. 3. 53,000 cubic kilometers of water through the lakes and rivers planet. 4. 4000 cubic kilometers of water atmospheric humidity. 5. 3400 cubic kilometers of water locked in a mortal body.
- The total amount of water in the body of an average adult is 37 liters. 1. The human brain is 75% water. 2. Human bones are 25% water. 3. Human blood is 83% water.
- 75% of chicken is water. 80% of the pineapple is water. 95% of the tomato is water. 70% of the elephant is water.
- Every day, the sun is 1 trillion tons of water evaporate. A tree will produce 265 liters (70 gallons) of water per day in evaporation. An acre of corn will produce 15,000 liters (4000 gallons) of water per day in evaporation.
- 2 / 3 of the water used in the home used in the bathroom.
- Drinking too much water can cause water intoxication. Water intoxication occurs when water levels dilute the sodium in the bloodstream and cause water imbalance in the brain. Water intoxication is most likely occur during periods of intense athletic performance.

0 responses:

Post a Comment